Saturday, May 26, 2007

Officer Newbill's Memorial Service

We attended our friend, Lee Newbill's, (see last post) memorial service yesterday afternoon at the Kibbie Dome in Moscow. It was a very touching service. Nearly six thousand people were there to honor the fallen hero. We are going to miss Lee immensely.

Here is the full service from KHQ news:

http://khq.com/Global/story.asp?S=6549148 Click on the link for complete coverage to the left of the article.

I play the fiddle for this at 00:12 and 01:19 if you don't have time to watch the whole thing.

Thank you all for your prayers.

Melissa

PS

If you would like to see more on the Moscow Sniper Ambush, visit KXLY.com.

2 comments:

Mallory Shoemaker said...

Hey darling, this is Mallory.
I'm once again very sorry about this whole thing, I can't wait to go HOME!

My blogger is somewhere on here too, =]

<33

Mallory Shoemaker said...

You need to post a new blog, so I can comment on that one! But anyway . . . how've you been?

Ahh yes, my songs. Silly, silly they are! If you want to sure I'll show you sometime! I'll even send you my video of me singing "Heart's Song" so you can see what it sounds like. =] So fun, that's the one I'm most happy with. =]]

Alright, well I'm off to clean. I have so much useless junk in my room! Love you, talk to you soon? <333