Saturday, March 22, 2008

Whoa!

Time flies when you're having fun, I guess. Junior Miss is only one week away. Can you believe it?! I can't. Today was the last early morning practice (yippee!); I can sleep in on Saturdays again! 6:45-10:00AM is just too early to function.

All this week we will have practices in the evenings from 7-9PM. This means that I have to use gas! I'm sick of the raising prices. Living out of town doesn't help at all either. This is going to be a very stressful week.

I am asking for your prayer; especially for the talent section of the program. When I played the fiddle on the stage for the first time, I couldn't hear my backup CD at all and I was completely off rhythm. Fortunately, one of the other girls' dads said that he has a monitor that he will let us borrow. This is GREAT because I'm not the only girl who needs to hear her music in order to perform.

Wish me luck! I'm sooo excited!!!

No comments: